Friday, February 15, 2008

Snow Ball Dance

Tonight (2/15/08) is the annual "Snow Ball" dance put on by the Student Council.
Kristy and a group of the "girls" got together at Rachael's house for dinner and to get ready. Grandma Hilton made Kristy's dress and she got her hair done by Jen. I'm sure a "good time" will be had by all!



Emily, Kelsey, Sierra, Rachael & Kristy


2 comments:

ilvynjio said...

Hello Sharon and Tammy (and of course Kristy)!!!!

How are y'all doing? Great to hear from you on our blog. I can see that life in South Dakota is still great fun. I want to visit you as soon as I can. But that will probably have to wait a little while. The trip is great. We just arrived in Jordan. Really beautiful. So how does it feel to be aunt and grandmothers? I hope the wrinkles will wait a while and you don't have to walk with a cane yet :-) On as more serious note. Congratulations from Ilja and myself for being blessed with such a beautiful granddaughter. I hope you keep checdking my blog. I will do the same with yours.

hugs and kisses, Ilvy and Ilja

Robyn said...

Hi Sharon and Tammy,
I am so glad that you guys have a blog! It is such a great way to keep in touch. Kristy looks absolutely beautiful all dressed up. I can't belive how grown up she is! I guess to me she will always be my baby cousin (just like I will probably always be Robyn, the little brat who wouldn't go to sleep to you! j/k) Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well and let's keep in touch!