Saturday, February 2, 2008

Kristy

Kristy started her sophmore year in August with volleyball.
The sophmore team was up and down all season. It was a little frustrating at times, but she made it through.




Highlights of the Fall Seasons included a great year for the football team! We actually got into the state playoffs! And The sophmore girls "powderpuff" football team beat the senior girls!



Kristy and her friend Katie are, once again, managers of the boys basketball team.

After attending a basketball game in Mitchell at the "Corn Palace", Kristy had this to say, "You would think that the Corn Palace would have the BEST popcorn. We couldn't wait to have some. It sucked. It was the worst popcorn I've ever had."



Kristy has a "boyfriend", his name is Cody Mehlhoff. Cody is a junior and lives in Piedmont. They will be attending the Snow Ball dance this Feb.
Grandma Hilton is making her dress. I'll post pictures when I get some.






No comments: